A administration guide for using eSignAnyWhere on premise
In this administration guide you find basic information about running eSignAnyWhere on premise in your datacenter. It will show how easy to install, configure and maintain eSignAnyWhere is. If you want to get a test license of eSignAnyWhere for an on premise installation contact us. You will get moreover a detailed access to our support platform with a detailed documentation, FAQ and many more ressources to run eSignAnyWhere.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016
- Internet Information Service (IIS)
- ASP.NET 4.5 (with HTTP Activation)
- Message Queuing Services
- Active Directory (optional for user management)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Supported Browsers
- all modern browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, …)
Installation & Configuration
If all prerequisits are available just eSignAnyWhere Setup has to be installed and configured. More details on the installation and update procedure are availble in our support platform. To get access to the support platform please contact us.
Configuration is done via an XML file to setup up your desired features (SMTP, Domains, Servers, SMS, …).
Features of eSignAnyWhere on Premise
- use your own
- SMTP Server
- SMS Gateway
- support of different organisations
- LDAP Support for user management (optional)
- extended customization
Out support platform is available under partner.xyzmo.com. To get access to our platform please contact us.